ALHI Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
ALHI abides by safety, health and welfare standards and policies set by the Department of Labor and Employment. It provides a comprehensive health care program and ensures physical well being of its officers and employees through employee and/or officer-oriented activities and programs.
Health and Wellness
· 100% Coverage under a health care maintenance program. Said program covers hospitalization, dental, diagnostics procedures and out-patient services;
· Annual Physical Exam;
· Periodic random drug testing;
· Provision of free emergency medicines/First Aid kits in the office;
· Annual Sportsfest and Team Building Programs;
· Holiday Themed Activities and Summer Outings.
Safety and Security
· Regular Fire and Earthquake Drill;
· Monthly Fumigation of the building premises;
· Provision of fire distinguishers and regular inspection of fire exits;
· 24/7 Security;
· Anti-Sexual Harassment Policy.
Training and Development
· Periodic Re-Visit of the Corporate Vision and Mission Statements;
· Orientation of old and new employees and officers on Corporate Vision, Mission and Core Values as part of the ALHI’s Culture-Building Program;
· Leadership Skills for Officers & up – Basic Skills and Skills Enhancement;
· Project Management Training for Engineering/technical positions;
· Business Writing Skills for Staff;
· Collaborative partnership with training providers; and
· Job Evaluation and Performance Management Program.